- Barnabas - Food Program, Health Services, Crisis Assistance
- United Way of Northeast Florida - Dial 2-1-1, United Way's free health, social and human services referral hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The 211 network provides access to more than 4,000 community programs. You may also dial 1-904-632-0600 to access a United Way 211 call center specialist.
- Fernandina Beach Church of Christ - Day Drop in Center & Food Pantry
- Salvation Army Hope House
Reemployment Assistance Service Center - Information and links to connect for Reemployment Assistance Claimants and Employers.
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund - Grants will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis to those individuals who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, as reviewed and verified by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).