Due to overwhelming positive response, the CVB will once again host the annual Amelia Island Restaurant Week January 20-29, 2017. The 10-day culinary showcase will feature the island’s most popular dining hotspots offering pre-fixe menus at set prices. The famed week will also feature a variety of dining and cocktail related activities including the kick-off dinner at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation on Thursday, January 19th and the finale event at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island on Saturday, January 28th. For additional details including participating restaurants and menus, visit AmeliaIsland.com/yummy.
• To promote Amelia Island as destination for gastronomy featuring her eclectic mix of dining options
• To increase overnight visitation to Amelia Island during a historically slow period targeting foodie travelers looking to experience Amelia’s dining scene
• To increase traffic and revenue into local restaurants during a historically slower time
• To encourage local residents to visit restaurants they may not usually patronize and support local businesses during the off-season
•I ncrease in traffic and revenue to your restaurant during a historically slower time
• Increased promotion of the local dining scene through Restaurant Week campaign
• Restaurant listing on the Amelia Island Restaurant Week website
• Inclusion in Restaurant Week collateral materials including poster, rack brochures and menus
• Opportunity to participate is open to restaurants on Amelia Island
• Restaurants may opt in to participate during either LUNCH or DINNER or BOTH. You may also choose to do both dinner price points.
• Participating restaurants will agree to offer a prix-fixe menu at the following set prices, tax and gratuity not included.
• Restaurants must register to participate in Restaurant Week online (or deliver application to Welcome Center) and agree to the terms of pricing and pre-fixe menu format by Friday, November 4th.
• Restaurants must submit menus no later than Friday, November 11th so they can be posted online and menus printed
MARKETING & PROMOTION
• The AICVB will provide marketing support for the event including:
• Each participating restaurant is encouraged to cross promote Restaurant Week through their own promotional channels including websites, social media channels, eblasts and in-restaurant promotions
How do I participate?
There is no fee to participate in Restaurant Week. The Amelia Island Convention & Visitors Bureau will provide the funding for the promotional and advertising of Restaurant Week. However restaurants will be required to sign an agreement agreeing to participate in Restaurant Week.
How does it work?
When a guest arrives for dinner during Restaurant Week, you will give them your regular menu in addition to your special prix-fixe menu provided by the AICVB.
What is a Prix-Fixe menu?
A set 3-course menu including an appetizer, entrée and dessert plus beverage for dinner, or your choice of course combinations if you wish to offer more. Lunch must include entrée, side and non-alcoholic drink
What are the prices?
Lunch - $12
Dinner - $21 or $31* for three-course pre-fixe menu
For 2017 we have increased the lower dinner price point from $19 to $21. This effort is to assist you, the restaurants, in covering food costs and encouraging you to create new menu options this year. Pricing does not include tax or gratuity.
How do I register?
Simply use the "Launch Form" button at the bottom of this page to complete an online form to register by Friday, November 4th.
How do I submit my menu?
You may either submit your menu at the time of registration using the form on this site, or you may email directly to Amy Lacroix at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 11th.
Dates to Remember:
Friday, November 4th: Deadline to register to participate in Restaurant Week
Friday, November 11th: Drop dead date for menu submissions
Thursday, January 19th: Restaurant Week Kick-off Dinner at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Friday, January 20th - Sunday, January 29th: Restaurant Week 2017
Saturday, January 28th: Restaurant Week Finale Dinner at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island