Our tourism partners have many opportunities to leverage our budget and brand positioning through promotions, cooperative advertising, and core services such as our website, social media, and welcome center. Outlined below is how to get the most out of your tourism partnership. For additional information and assistance with the programs below we encourage you to reach out to our Business & Partner Relations Manager, Nate Aron, via email email@example.com or by phone 904-432-2228.
- Update your Business Listing - Review and update your business listing information on AmeliaIsland.com, which will also be used in the Visitor Guide.
- Host our Guests - Host travel writers and influencers from all over the world.
- Submit Events - Provide your tourism-related event details at AmeliaIsland.com/events to be included in the online events calendar.
- Share Your News - We can help spread your messages, if we know your news. Email details on special offers, big announcements, new programs, and events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be Social - We’re always in need of content! Share stories, photos, and news with our team for a chance to be featured on our social media channels and the Amelia Island Blog. Use Amelia Island hashtags to reach travelers and influencers around the globe. #AmeliaIsland #LoveAmelia
- Participate in our Cooperative Programs - take advantage of the AICVB’s media planning and buying power with subsidized advertising rates.
- Get Involved - Take part in promotional programs such as special offers, Value Card, Seaside Salute, etc.
- Point Back - Point to any page on AmeliaIsland.com from your website to give your users ideas of things to do and places to go.
- Stock Up - Provide your guests with destination collateral for free! Just let us know what you need, and we’ll deliver a stock of our collateral materials for your use including Visitor Guides, Value Cards, Historic District Walking Tour booklet, Artrageous Artwalk brochures, Augmented Reality Experience Map, Bike Map, Leave No Trace information, and more.
- Utilize Free Resources - AmeliaIslandTDC.com offers our research, marketing plans, and resources such as free photo and video galleries for your use.
- Attend Meetings & Webinars - Get informed on marketing initiatives, tourism programs and industry best practices
- Be on Display - Display your collateral materials at the spectacular Amelia Island Welcome Center, open seven days a week, 364 days a year.
- Create Packages - Whether for special events or promotions, create and communicate special packages and offers the AICVB can communicate on your behalf.
- Book Business - Connect with meeting planners by responding to RFPs.
- Walk Down the Aisle - Get lead lists of brides and grooms interested in Amelia Island weddings.
- Stay Connected – Read our AICVB partner newsletters for industry news, upcoming events, destination performance and industry opportunities.
View our partner guide to learn how to get the most out of AICVB resources!