Key Marketing Strategies
With potential for flattening in demand and the ever-increasing competition throughout the tourism industry, it’s imperative our marketing strategies focus on stretching budgets, maximizing return on investment, and protecting and communicating our destination’s unique brand propositions. These key strategies will navigate the overall approach to our marketing initiatives in FY 2020.
- Utilize data-driven decision making, letting our research and analytics forge our reasoning for marketing decisions.
- Implement an integrated marketing approach designed to strengthen the Amelia Island brand and reach our targeted audience multiple times, across multiple channels, increasing brand recall and influence of action.
- Maintain consistency of brand identity throughout all marketing channels leading with the creative execution of the Ever So Slightly campaign to manage brand integrity and increase brand recall. Owned marketing channels such as advertising, collateral materials, Welcome Center and our in-house digital assets from the website and email to social media, all work in conjunction to inform, inspire, engage, and influence visitors.
- Employ aggressive public relations initiatives to foster positive brand sentiment and keep Amelia Island in the forefront of earned media coverage.
- Focus on the continued expansion of the content studio to create original content, curate user-generated or publisher-driven content, and effectively distribute content that engages visitors, both potential and repeat, converting them into brand advocates.
- Focus on effective planning, evaluation, reporting and optimization of marketing to ensure return on investment.
- Target the group and incentive market who has the ability to pay a higher room rate and will fill Sunday-Thursday night hotel rooms.