Amelia Island Convention & Visitors Bureau (AICVB) is excited to announce that we will be updating & re-launching our free, mobile-exclusive Dickens Dining & Drinks trail for the month of December. This trail has been successful at driving customers into area businesses, and we’re excited to launch a fresh new version! The trail will be a key component of marketing campaigns surrounding the Dickens on Centre festival and the holiday season, we’d love for your business to be part of it.
Here are the top things you need to know to be involved:
- Promote your holiday specials, however, any purchase will reward your customers with points towards the prize store including Dickens on Centre event shirts, mugs, stickers, and much more! (funded by the AICVB)
- As a featured partner of Amelia Island, there is no cost to you to participate.
- The pass is instantly delivered to a customer’s phone via text and email with no apps to download.
- The redemption process is PIN based, which encourages passholder interaction with your staff! You will choose a PIN number for your businesses, which your staff will give to passholders in order for them to check in at your business.
We have partnered with the technology company Bandwango, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, to launch this passport. Their team has successfully launched many savings passes with destinations throughout the US and Canada. You can sign up yourself to see how the technology works using the examples below:
- Visit Bellingham’s Farm to Table Trail
- Visit Vancouver’s Parks & Trails
- Dutchess Tourism’s Free Passes
You will be receiving an onboarding email from the Bandwango platform where you can easily add and update how your business will be presented on this mobile trail. Our Bandwango representatives will be following up after you fill out the form to help answer any questions and provide redemption instructions for you to share with your staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you have not received an invite to participate.
We aim to have built this campaign by Early November and go live for the Month of December. With your commitment and special offers, we can continue to make Amelia Island an exciting and inviting visitor experience and a wonderful place to call home.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Contact Nate Aron, Partner Relations at AICVB, with any questions 904-277-4369